Service Concept: Respect Customers, Understand Customers, Provide Excellent Products and Service Exceeding Customer Expectation, Eternal Partner .
I. As the sellers’ market turns into the buyers’ market, the consumption concept changes. The consumers are more willing to accept the commodities (or service) with higher quality. The quality refers to the inner quality, packaging quality and service quality. It is required to meet consumer needs to the greatest extent in an all-around way. We should be engaged in research, design and improvement of service from the viewpoint of customers (or consumers) rather than the company.
1. Improve the service system, strengthen pre-sales, sales and after-sales service, help customers to solve various problems, and the convenient service is available;
2. Pay high attention to customer opinions, customers participate in decision-making, and the customer opinions are taken as one of the important links for realizing customer satisfaction. Make every effort to keep old customers;
3. The customer-centered mechanism is established. We focus on customer demands in the aspect of the establishment of organization and change of service process. The rapid response mechanism for customer opinion is established.
II. The customer is always right
1. The customer is the buyer rather than a trouble maker;
2. The customers know their own needs and interests, which is the information needed by the enterprise;
3. Due to the “natural consistency” of customers, to quarrel with one customer is to quarrel with all customers.
III. Three Elements of Customer Satisfaction:
1. Commodity Satisfaction: The customer is satisfied with commodity quality;
2. Service Satisfaction: The pre-sales, sales and after-sales service win recognition of customers. Regardless of perfect commodity and reasonable price, the commodity depends on service. “The after-sales service makes eternal customers”.
3. Enterprise Image Satisfaction: The comprehensive strength and overall image win recognition of the public.